Monday, February 2, 2015

Running Away

I just love the mission. I`ve been joking about escaping at the end of this change and running away to Ciudad del Este (where Yguazu es... haha cath you can meet me there) and just secretly serving in the Argentina mission there. BUT i dont think that`s God`s plan for me, so I wont do that... probably... haha no just kidding, I am actually really excited to see you guys, just really sad to leave.

not much to write this week, it was pretty normal.

yesterday we got caught in the rain, without umbrellas. that = super wet.
Friday I had my final interview with President Agazzani. It was amazing. That man is so inspired. I left feeling really ready to just jump in to the next phase of my life, whatever it is that God has planned for me. I love the scripture in 3 Nephi 13:31-33. God KNOWS everything that we need. He already knows. And if we put Him FIRST, all the things that we need will be added to our lives, but we`ve gotta always always always put Him first, above all things.
Yesterday was fast and testimony meeting. I bore my testimony for the last time in Paraguay (in sacrament meeting). And when I sat down afterward, I started crying. I will be soo incredibly sad to leave this place!! I love it soo much!!!!!!

Love you!!! see you in.... 10 days... over and out...
Hermana Urie

No comments:

Post a Comment