Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Almost End of the Cambio

Alright, sorry there wasn't actually a letter last week. an hour is not enough time to write everyone that I want to write and I decided to write mom and dad first. but the rest of you know that I still love you all TONS!!

Alright, so I cant believe we`re already almost to the end of the cambio!! 1 more week. and Hna. Lossa si or si is going to leave, because this area is way too small to be here for more than 3 cambios.

So these last couple weeks have been a little hard, because everyone is always leaving on vacation and no one is here during the summer. ¡que dificil! haha but we`ve been finding lots of new people that aren`t leaving on vacation, so thats good.

Alright, so I don't really have anything else to say... every week is basically the same... but this last week the other hermanas in our ward had a baptism!!!! so exciting!!!!

love you all tons!!!

Hermana Urie

No comments:

Post a Comment