Tuesday, June 24, 2014

sorry its so short!! love you anyway!!!

First of all, to answer dads question... the weather is just dandy here. Some days really cold, others really hot. For example today is hot. but I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow is freezing. That is apparently how the whole winter is going to be for the next 2 months. Its just impossible to guess.

The mission is great and wonderful!! We are finding lots of new investigadors to share with that we really think are going to progress!! We found a monkey this week (see pictures in the other email). We are starting to work a lot more with the members here (everyone, help the missionaries where you live!! please!! haha, but seriously)
And I realized we are half way through the cambio and I still haven't told you about my new companion. Her name is Hermana Kekoolani, she turned 22 on June 5 (our second day together yay!) Shes from Georgia, but her dad is from Hawaii and her mom in Native American (awesome right). She also has a brother in the mission in ITALY (how freaking cool is that!!). She`s super funny, we get along really well (I`ve definitely had really good luck with all of my companions in the mission- haven't had any significant disagreements or problems with any of them!!... knock on wood..). and yeah, she`s basically awesome. This will probably be her last area because she only has 3 and a half months left (2 and a half cambios). So that's fun. anything else... dai`quai... if you have any questions feel free to ask. Sorry the pics took a while so i`m kinda outta time.

If you guys have any questions specifics, you can ask, cuz I don't really know what to write about anymore... haha (and yes, I realize that I don't know how to speak in English anymore.)

Love you!!!! chao!!!!
Hermana Urie


Three of my companions all with me at the temple!! yay!!


my beautiful area!


more beautiful area!!


the elders`area (because they have more campo/ out in the middle of nowhere places so we went exploring!)


 Me and Hna. Walker in the middle of nowhere

a monkey holding my hand.


the monkey jumping at Hna. Kekoolani`s face


the monkey climbing


Me, Hna. Kekoolani, and our dog!! Okay so its not OUR dog, it's the dog of the people whose house we live behind (in spanish dueƱo, in english... I dunno, landlord maybe?)


more crocodiles!! yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment