Friday, October 4, 2013

I AM HERE!!!

Hey, I am in Paraguay! Alive and quite well. We are going to be here at the mission home for the rest of today and we're staying at a hotel tonight. then we get assigned companions and areas tomorrow!!! I can't wait!
We traveled for a total of 32 hours. If I never had to fly again, I would be completely okay with that. I guess the next 17 months is long enough. There's not really much to report from the last 2 days besides the contacting we did in the airport. I was feeling sick most the time so I only talked to 4 or 5 people, but as a group of us hermanas, we gave away a total of 9 El Libro De Mormon, a few pamphlets, and lots of pass along cards. And I shared a scripture and bore my testimony to a lady. While a few people were not very interested, some people really were. The Lord truly prepares people!

No comments:

Post a Comment